Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Overheard In New York...

... can be found here.

These are a few of my favourites...

Wednesday One-Liners Make the Beast With Two Backs

Overweight hobo: The only things I look forward to in life are mayonnaise and sex! --57th & 7th

Woman on cell
: When sex turns into math, you've got trouble on your hands.
--Union Square

Overheard by: McFreaky

Chick, screaming into cell: What a bitch! I swear, it's getting harder and harder to fuck your co-worker and get away without people finding out! --JFK

Overheard by: Pixie

Realist on cell
: Well you can't expect every guy you sleep with to call you back.
--53rd & 6th

Man to female date
: So, basically, you sleep with people out of hilarity?
--St Mark's & 2nd

Overheard by: Diane

Business woman: No, I told her I'd rather have sex with my husband than buy her products. And then she hung up on me.

--Chipotle, 22nd & 6th

No comments: